Challenge yourselves (and your buddies!) as you go pedal to the metal on Singapore's largest purpose built go kart circuit! Converted from an under-utilised carpark to a full fledged go kart circuit by the team that light up the Singapore Night Race. Boosting a length of 750m and 16 corners, will you be able to break the 1-minute barrier? There's only one way to find out! 💪
Thinking of holding a party or corporate cohesion? Just contact us directly for an experience like no other! *Covid-19 Safe Management Measures applies.
- Simply purchase your ticket on-site at our ticketing counter, subjected to availability.
- Due to Covid Safe Distancing Measures, we only accept groups of maximum 2 pax.
A valid driving/motorcycle license is required only for the Advanced go karts, as per BCA Amusement Ride Regulations. Both local and foreign licenses are accepted, which are mandatory to be shown over the counter for verification.
- Minimum height of 1.4m
- Covered shoes
- Hair nets and helmets (Provided by KF1)
For Expo inquiries kindly contact us here:
- 🏁 Go Karting : email@example.com or 9340 2335 (Call/SMS/Whatsapp)
- 🏸 Badminton : firstname.lastname@example.org or 6252 0777
If you're a badminton fanatic, do check out SBH Expo as well! Proudly Singapore's Largest Badminton Hall with a total of 22 low impact flooring courts.
Feeling hungry!? 😋 Fuel your tummies at the newly launch Timbre+ Eastside. With more than 20 local fusion food stalls, there is definitely something for everyone!